The Resident Doctors of BC Health & Wellness Committee is pleased to announce:
Plan Your Own Holiday 2020 Initiative
RDBC would like to support Residents and their Programs celebrate the Holiday Season together for 2020 by providing $20.00 per Resident who attends or participates in a Holiday Initiative planned by your program.
This is a new initiative that will not affect any of your other Wellness funding such as Plan Your Own Social. In fact, you can even combine this with Plan Your Own Social between December 1, 2020 – January 31, 2021 and increase the funds available to you.
Funding can be used toward a virtual event such as a gift exchange, online group activity or a meal. Get creative and apply!
- Funding is per Resident from your program who attends or participates in the initiative
- One Resident per program will be the lead for the application process and distribution of funds
- Full attendance list, photos and/or screen captures from online meeting, a feedback report, and receipts required for reimbursements to be processed
- Funding can be applied for retroactively for events starting on or after December 1, 2020
- Applications for events after December 10, 2020 must be approved in advance
- The application form can be found here and emailed to email@example.com. We will endeavour to have these applications approved within one business day of receipt
For any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that funding is for program wide events which must be open to all Residents within the program, and each Resident attending must be able to take advantage of the $20 afforded to them.