One of the many wellness resources residents have access to is the Wellness Champion network organized by the UBC Resident Wellness Office.
Wellness Champions are ambassadors for wellness within their residency program/site.
They do this by:
- Encouraging dialogue around wellness in residency;
- Sharing wellness communication from the Resident Wellness Office;
- Remaining familiar with support services and wellness resources;
- Serving as a wellness contact for peers;
- Providing feedback to the Resident Wellness Office related to the needs of their program/site.
Find out who the Wellness Champion is for your site, or volunteer here
Read about one of the 77 wellness champions Dr. Rose Hsu in this article by PGME News