June 11, 2016 – Winnipeg, Manitoba
Resident of Doctors of Canada will be holding its Annual General Meeting on Saturday, June 11, 2016 from 1300-1445hrs in the LaVerendrye Room of the Fort Garry Hotel, located at 222 Broadway, in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
- Roll Call
- Adoption of the Agenda (motion)
- Minutes of the Annual General Meeting – June 13, 2015 (motion)
- President’s Report
- Audited Financial Statements – March 31, 2016 (motion)
- Public Accountant Report
- Appointment and set remuneration of the Public Accountant for 2016-2017 (motions)
- Election of the slate of the 2016-2017 RDoC Board of Directors by membership class
- Maritime Provinces
- British Columbia
- Appreciation of Board members leaving the RDoC Board
- New Business
- Adjournment (motion)
All RDoC members in good standing are encouraged to attend in person or by telephone. Members who are not able to attend may vote by proxy. If you wish to participate by telephone, or wish to receive a proxy form, please contact the RDoC Office at 1-613-234-6448 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. We look forward to seeing you in Winnipeg!