CSBC Series on Advancing Cardiac Care in BC – Part 1: BC Symposium on Cardiogenic Shock
October 05 2021
05:00 pm - 07:15 pm
- Event category
This event is posted on behalf of UBC CPD.
Oct 5 (Tue) | 1700–1915 PDT | +Add to calendar
Target Audience: specialists, cardiologists, surgeons, internists, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, paramedics, allied health professionals & residents.
Up to 2.25 MOC Section 1 credits
Learn More & Register
- Establish best practice for recognition of cardiogenic shock, including medical and mechanical treatment options.
- Understand the evidence for cardiogenic shock team.
- Engage multidisciplinary teams in the management of cardiogenic shock.
- Create a collaborative provincial framework facilitating best practice management for patients with cardiogenic shock.
- Early Recognition: New definitions, stages, and the role of endomyocardial biopsy | Dr. Josh Wenner
- Treatment Options: Mechanical Circulatory Support Therapies in Cardiogenic Shock | Dr. Yoan Lamarche
- Benefits of Cardiogenic Shock Teams – The Ottawa Experience | Dr. Sharon Chih
For full agenda and speaker list, click here.