BC Rural Health Conference 2021
May 29 2021
00:00 - 22:00
This event is posted on behalf of the Rural Coordination Centre of BC.
Register now for the BC Rural Health Conference!
Join us online for this dynamic and unique Rural Medicine conference on May 29 and 30, 2021.
The BC Rural Health Conference is more than just CME. It’s about connecting rurally-based colleagues and fostering community and collaboration.
See the full program schedule here!
This is an event that you don’t want to miss, with:
- Over 25 virtual lectures and workshops to choose from—all geared towards rurally-based practitioners.
- Add-on virtual workshops (number of participants is limited for each workshop)
- Wellness opportunities, like yoga and stretching sessions, a mindfulness workshop, and more!
- A fun social event on Saturday evening for both adults and the family!
- Many opportunities to socialize and network with colleagues.
We are using a virtual platform, which offers a more unique experience than just logging into Zoom!
- Watch the lectures and have everything in one place (access to the slides, handouts, bios, etc.)
- Virtually move from session to session like you would in person
- Virtually network with other participants via text or video messaging
- Connect with the speakers after their lecture is over
- Access group video chat rooms where multiple people can connect at once
- Visit the virtual exhibit hall to interact with organizations that are typically present during the in-person conference
Registration includes: Access to the live virtual event, Saturday social events, all available resources and materials, and access to post-event recordings.
Register before March 29 for the early bird registration fee!
Rural Coordination Centre of BC (RCCbc)
#620 – 1665 West Broadway, Vancouver, BC V6J 1X1