20th St. Paul’s Emergency Medicine Update
September 22 2022
00:00 - 00:00
- Event category
This event is posted on behalf of UBC CPD.
After a two-year hiatus, we are so excited to welcome you back to our in-person St. Paul’s Emergency Medicine Update. We are celebrating 20 years of bringing you up-to-the-minute, topical pearls that you can use in your practice as soon as you get back to the office. Registration is now open for this year’s four-day conference. Topics including pediatric respiratory distress, ED billing, hands-on ultrasound workshops, suturing workshops, the dark arts of emergency medicine, and more! We’ve brought back some old favourites as well as some new topics we know you want to know more about. Bring the family and hit the bike park or the village during the daily activity break. We can’t wait to see you in Whistler this year!
Sep 22-25 (Thu-Sat) | Whistler Conference Centre |Conference
Audience: family physicians, emergency physicians, hospitalists, internists, pediatricians, rural physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, paramedics, residents and students.
Up to 18.0 Mainpro+/MOC Section 1 Credits
LEARN MORE & REGISTER
- Find out about managing medical issues seen at ANY type of practice, not just in the emergency room
- Get some new practice management skills like billing, financial management, CMPA, and ethics
- Reconnect with colleagues at our welcome reception on Sep 22 and our conference reception on Sep 24 – families welcome!
- Get a refresher or learn a new technique with our hands-on skills workshops on Saturday provided by our expert instructors
- Update your casting and airway skills at our pre-conference CASTED: Emergency Workshop and one of our two CAEP: AIME Roadshows
- Interactive group discussions, case-based workshops and lots of opportunities to socialize and network with colleagues