Divisions of Family Practice has launched a new one-stop web portal created to make it easier for new family doctors to join BC communities.
It has a variety of easy-to-access information to recruitment efforts including:
- Preparing for successful family doctor recruitment and retention.
- Attracting new family doctors.
- Engaging family doctors in community life.
- Supporting new family doctors in obtaining the appropriate licensing and privileges.
For new doctors and doctors moving to BC, they provide information about:
- Applying to medical school.
- Licensing and immigration processes.
- Lifestyle options across BC.
- How to find a BC job practicing family medicine.
This is a great resource toolkit and source of support for residents, no matter where they are located or what stage they’re at in their careers.