Resident Doctors of BC
Harry is responsible for implementing the vision, mission and strategy of RDBC.
He oversees the day-to-day operations of the organization, including managing staff and finances, member services and assisting with various committees as needed. He ensures all projects and services are both in line with the organization’s strategic plan, and are cost effective and time efficient. He is also a member of the Negotiations Committee, and assists in the resolution of resident matters.
Harry works closely with the Board of Directors to develop the organization’s plans, to govern and to manage initiatives including improving member dialogue and engagement and strengthening external relationships.
- Prepares and maintains records and reports for Finance Committee
- Processes reimbursement forms as approved
- As directed provides bookkeeping, and reporting services to ensure financial compliance, accuracy and transparancy
- Provides back-end support during the negotiations period
- Assists with Call Stipend administration
- Provides administrative support to the office
- Coordinates all communications, including the Pulse and rounds
- Coordinates all social media and website
- Processes Plan Your Own Social applications
- Assists with events
- Acts as staff support for the Communications and Advocacy Committees