Resident Doctors of BC
Harry is responsible for implementing the vision, mission and strategy of RDBC.
He oversees the day-to-day operations of the organization, including managing staff and finances, member services and assisting with various committees as needed. He ensures all projects and services are both in line with the organization’s strategic plan, and are cost effective and time efficient. He is also a member of the Negotiations Committee, and assists in the resolution of resident matters.
Harry works closely with the Board of Directors to develop the organization’s plans, to govern and to manage initiatives including improving member dialogue and engagement and strengthening external relationships.
Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with internal RDBC Committees and Board of Directors
Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with external stakeholders and their committees including UBC, HEABC and MoH
Plans and conducts research projects related to RDBC policy activities
Prepares RDBC response to policy documents and statements issued by other organizations
- Responsible for the financial records of the organization
- Responsible for accounts payable and receivable, budgeting, and other financial matters within the organization
- Acts as staff support for the Finance Committee
- Assists members with Collective Agreement related concerns and inquiries
- Coordinates all communications, including social media and website
- Processes Plan Your Own Social applications
- Assists with back-end events set-up and administration